Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies Recipes

I’m going to begin today’s post a little differently than normal. You see, I’m simply luring you in with this ultra-fudgy raspberry cheesecake brownie recipe…

I want to pause for a hot second and show some gratitude.

Be Grateful

Thank you.

To every single one of you who takes the time to read my blog. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me be a small part of your day. I love reading your comments, your emails, your tweets, your messages… everything. I love getting to know you better and finding things we all have in common. Like our taste in awesome running music, hilarious movies, nail polish colors, and wine. It’s not just about cookies and cupcakes; personally connecting with you about real life things is icing on top of the funfetti cake.


Your thoughts and prayers the day our apartment flooded meant the world to me. Though I couldn’t respond to all of your comments, please know that I read every single one as we picked up the pieces and settled into a new home.

Perhaps it’s the upcoming sappy holiday or the fact that I’ve eaten too much sugar lately in the form of awkward conversation hearts. But, I really just want you all to know how thankful I am to call what I love my job. And I couldn’t make it happen without you.

Ultra fudgy homemade brownies swirled with creamy raspberry cheesecake and dotted with fresh raspberries. So good, they're hard to share!

Please accept these show-stopping brownies as a thank you. Your pants may get tighter, but your tastebuds will be grateful.

Ok, now for the reason you’re really here. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies. In all their swirly, twirly pink beauty. They’re devilishly rich, undeniably dense, sorta fancy, and require a tall glass of milk to wash down all their decadence. Sweet, tangy raspberry cheesecake tempering the deep richness of a chocolate brownie. If you love raspberries and chocolate as much as I do, this diet-busting recipe is for you.

I used one of my go-to brownie recipes as the base. Though I have two different homemade brownie recipes that I love, I find that one particular recipe is best for cheesecake swirling. When I first tested my Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies last year, I used this brownie base. It did not work. It’s a solid homemade brownie recipe I make quite often, but its batter is much too thick for swirling.

Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies Recipes

Ingredients:

  • Fudge Brownies
  • 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
  • 8 ounces coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
  • 1 and 1/4 cups (250g) granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup (95g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • Raspberry Cheesecake Layer
  • 8 ounces (224g) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1/4 cup (80g) raspberry preserves/jam1
  • raspberries for topping

Directions:

  1. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of an 11 x 7 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside. Set out 8 ounces of cream cheese for the cheesecake layer and allow to soften as you prepare the brownies.
  2. Make the brownies first: Melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly (about 6 minutes). Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature (about 15 minutes). You may also stick the chocolate/butter mixture into the refrigerator to cool to room temperature quicker.
  3. ...................................


for full instruction please see : sallysbakingaddiction.com


source http://allrecipesmostpopular.blogspot.com/2018/11/raspberry-cheesecake-brownies.html


EmoticonEmoticon