127 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIES, CANDY & HOLIDAY RECIPES

127 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIES, CANDY & HOLIDAY RECIPES


Goodbye turkey and all the trimmings… hello cookies, candy and homemade food gifts. Although the stores seem to usher in the Christmas holiday season earlier and earlier every year, for me it officially begins the weekend after Thanksgiving. Suddenly, houses sparkle with lights, wreaths adorn doorways, holiday music is on repeat, I crave Christmas movies 24/7, and I dream of my favorite Christmas cookies and goodies.
I’m excited to get my holiday baking kicked off, and I want to share with you a collection of my holiday favorites that are already here on the site. There are cookies, candies, quick breads, and much more. Enjoy browsing, and keep an eye out for all the new recipes that will be coming your way this month!



full recipes >>> HERE


source http://www.toprecipespedia.com/2018/11/127-favorite-christmas-cookies-candy_15.html


EmoticonEmoticon