BIG AND CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES

These Big and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies are everything you are looking for in a cookie- easy, chewy, extra big, and packed with delicious add-ins.

This recipe is pretty special to me. My sweet friend Suzanne was telling me about a cookie her mom used to make before she passed away and I decided I wanted to try to replicate that cookie for her. She told me what was in it including all the qualities that mattered. I got to work and after a couple tries it came out perfect. She said it was just like her mom used to make and that made me happy. I love that food can do that- bring back a memory or remind you of someone. Now she’ll be able to make these whenever she wants.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter room temperature
  • 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Organic Brown Sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp Golden Barrel Blackstrap Molasses
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp cornstarch
  • 3/4 cup dried cherries
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips


    Instructions

    1. .............
    2. ...........
    3. ....................



    source http://www.toprecipespedia.com/2018/11/big-and-chewy-oatmeal-cookies.html


    EmoticonEmoticon