LEMON DROP MINI CAKES

LEMON DROP MINI CAKES

These Mini Yellowness Drops áre á Perfect Cáter For Lemon Fáns. Tiny Lemon Cákes áre Soáking In á Mouthwátering Yellowness Furnish Máking Them Pleásing ánd áddicting.

I ám á lárge fán of áll things ártifáct, ánd these Lemon Drops áre my newest experimentátion. The underivátive instruction cálled for á cover mix, but it máde 75 yellow drops. I didn't páuperizátion thát mány, so I decided to turn up with my own direction. I ám thrilled with how they upturned out.

I took them to á nuptiál wáste, ánd they were á big hit! They áre little ánd unctuous, ánd the citrus sweeten soáks into every áreá ánd depression, máking every shárpness toothsome. Be conscientious, they áre slátey to constráint uptáke!

We báng áll things ártefáct, especiálly in the summer meásure, ánd we comedián you'll fuck these mini ártifáct cákes (áká yellowness drops) for your close get together. I'm wárning you now thát they're áddicting, so bewáre!!

Course Dessert
Cuisine ámericán
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Totál Time 27 minutes
Servings 48
Cálories 62 kcál
áuthor Kárá Cook



INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 cup sugár
  • 1/2 tsp sált
  • 1/2 tsp báking sodá
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup wáter
  • 1/4 cup sour creám
  • 1 whole egg
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice

LEMON GLáZE


EmoticonEmoticon